Thread: About overture keyword tool

About overture keyword tool

Hello,
    I have heard about he overture keyword tool, that it works (give results) for the searched keywords for previous month or two month back. My question is that is there any free tools available for the keyword suggestion. Any help regarding this topic is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: About overture keyword tool

Hello,
    Better a terrible end than terror without end? For many SEOs agree with this sentence with respect to the Overture Keyword Research Tool no. Hours you have to mess with Overture, repeatedly cursed and cursed when the network timeout nth time was displayed on the x, but then again loved, for the few (often distorted) terms with inaccurate figures.

Hello,
    In the past there was always a matter of conjecture, run the keyword tool would not, Yahoo has finally taken it from the mains - but it was never really gone, as it has. It is actually connected me too nostalgic - somehow belonged to the Overture tool for SEO. But do not despair, there are also those who are not paying the money and the capacity or even your own keyword database have one alternative to good old Overture.

Hello,
    Some time ago I once noticed something that Yahoo wants to come with an Adsense-like program on the market. That is not so long ago as this post is old, but after all the acquisition rumors that will probably no longer be current. Keyword analysis is on Google in our part of Google simply better suited because it already is used more often with us. Perhaps this is also the obsolescence of the issued records.

Hello,
    Overture Keyword Tool is no longer what I was painfully learned during a presentation. So I pushed it even to the famous demonstration effect, but slowly my fear and worry is that this great treasure disappears SEO Tools for ever from the scene. Last I had noticed that the data are very old part. Alternatively you can of course, the keyword tool from Google or the keyword database to use. But somehow I found Overture is still the best solution for the speaking area.