Thread: Google backlink tracker not working

Google backlink tracker not working

Hello,
    Please help me with this, the Backlink of my account is not working, I think there is a problem with the Google BackLink tracker. My account is been showing empty, though I am getting some results there, but they are now really helpful for me. So, guys if you have any idea about this then please let me know.

Re: Google backlink tracker not working

Hello,
    I think you have not installed the link tracking in your website correctly. A few manual operations are needed to integrate the back link check service into your own site:
    Download a PHP -script at Blog Storm
    Purchasing a Yahoo API
    Registration of the Yahoo API to the PHP script
    Upload the PHP -script for your own domain
    Application for Weblogs / the site with RSS feed for Blog Storm
    Just follow these steps and you will be done.

Hello,
    Google Blog Search as a back link tracker use, it is just a trick and see if this works for you. Even a little trick, because I used one of my blogs to the backlinks to tracken of blogs. The Blog Search can find not only blogs but you can use this as a backlink Search Tracker. Just a blog Alerts build and then you can on your Blog Search Blog monitors whether a link to another blog brought you up and get updates by mail. Of course, the whole is not complete and it is also just about blogs, but it is a nice feature. It is a trick and not a procedure instruction or some think like that.

Hello,
    If you are using Wordpress then you can take the tracker, or one of the graphics in their "box". There is a plug-in. Tracking also works with non-blogs, if you have an RSS feed. The results are only partially accurate. Yahoo indexed, for example, almost all of Wong and Deli bookmarks individually. So then come about a number of back links, which can make things confusing. But perhaps even more interested in just that.

Hello,
    Wordpress bloggers can also send the results Wordpress Plugin link monitor their dashboards incorporate in. Graphical visualizations round off the service. And who runs a normal site requires only one RSS feed. For it is without this function works with the back link check it either. I guess I am correct here, though I have not used it and there can not tell you surely about it.