Thread: Looking for backlink service

Looking for backlink service

Hello,
    I am looking for the backlink services, that is which are the best backlink services available in the market. I am trying to make a first site that offers services to other webmasters. In some cons, I planned to ask these other webmasters link back to my index page. So, if you have an answer for this then please let me know. Thanks in advance.

backlink checker software

Hello,
    I think there is a backlink check software named 001Micron Backlink Checker. You should try and use this. This software has many advantages, when you search in search engines, it suggests some links do not work or corrupt. Backlink Checker Software is an application that establishes the status of web links. To make you aware of these links dead or unavailable, it sends you an e-mail. Weblink software lets you monitor and manage the user to verify the link status of all Web sites or specific websites. Reciprocal Link Manager facilitates research in the search engines to get better page rank of several websites. It improves your link popularity on the Web.

Re: Looking for backlink service

Hello,
    For your information, Yahoo left only 7 backlinks and MSN 2 and does not result in as well, the site is still not presented on a lot of big sites, but hey, it looks new. Level explanations, I do not see too much, it could be that the area was linked to recent PR9 for enough time to get there, but not enough to make these links appear as backlinks, and for a sufficient time so that they no longer appear in queries Classic. Google even went out a list of 500 backlinks to a page (do not know the exact page now!), and none of it did not include links to my site and had never content.

Hello,
    I have not much knowledge about this but I think, if every backlink are identical, Google does not seem to find it very natural, so it is likely that weight loss is induced links. In addition, there is the problem of the sandbox or a large influx of similar links appears to be penalized. In addition, we may have several applications .... Both anchors varied links. I guess this will help you.

Hello,
    I will add to your knowledge, "It would be bad for a site to have many backlinks with always the same type of relationship (same url, same text, same title ...)?" If they did, logos penalize, they are always like, and what is not. Moreover logos directories are identical, and give excellent backlinks. As always, it's a question of quantity: if the links are regularly progression, it is ok. If there is an enormous mass of identical links in one go, spam and may effect sandbox.