Thread: Best Free Keyword Checking tool

Best Free Keyword Checking tool

I am going to start a website for my computer shop. I would to like to have my site listed top when anyone tries to search any computer parts on search engines but I don't know how to do this. Is there any tool to check number of competition in search engines for the given keywords? Does anyone of you know some best free keyword checking tool which would satisfy my needs on google, msn and yahoo?

Re: Best Free Keyword Checking tool

In general, a keyword is any word that occurs in a text more often than we expect it to occur by chance alone. Keyword Popularity Checker allows you to know approximately how many daily searches your keywords would get. This tool provides you to research the best keywords for your website. The best part is that it is completely FREE.

Keyword Research is mainly about targeting your market. It basically revolves around your product telling your customer's what the product or service do you provide. Keyword Strategy Studio is a powerful software that will help you gain extremely useful keywords! You can use this tool to find every key concept that you may want to know while doing keyword research.

Even Google provides a tool to know the latest keywords that are being searched on search engines. The Keyword Tool helps you to get new keyword ideas. Although in beta release, it gives you a basic idea about the most recent keywords that has been searched. If you don't find a proper satisfactory result over there than you can even try out "Search-based Keyword Tool" which is another product of Google that provides keywords as per your website.

SEO Chat is providing a tool named "Keyword Density", a very important tool for webmasters and SEOs to get their optimum keyword density for a set of key terms. A Keyword is very important for any website because any search engine use this information to categorize a site's theme, and to determine which terms the site is relevant to. The appropriate keyword on a web page will help achieve higher search engine positions. So it is best according to me.