Thread: Unknown port in bitcomet

Unknown port in bitcomet

When I started the first day to work with bitcomet all good, no problem started to download two files and everything right. Now without touching anything, spend 6 minutes online and closes just like that. Do not know if this version is bad or if any port that I specify or whatever. Supposedly the use bitcomet because it was very good but so far I think it's pure advertising. please tell me how can i solve this Unknown port in bitcomet problem.

Re: Unknown port in bitcomet

It appears as some of the system files are not being installed correctly and hence you are facing this weird issue with the Bitcomet application. I think you will have to uninstall he currently installed bitcomet application. After the uninstallation install a new copy of Bit comet application. This will really solve the problem.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Many users are using version 0.77 without any problem. Although there later, for now, the latest version 0.70 is considered stable. I suggest to uninstall 0.77 and install 0.70 and look to see if the same applies. This re installation will help you to get rid of this Unknown port problem while using Bitcomet.

This may be due to the infection of your system and hence i think you will have to get rid of this application as soon as possible since it is not being correctly installed on your system. The most probable reason behind this problem is a damaged setup file. So i would suggest you to download it from the offical website and then install it.

Most probably this problem is due to a virus or a malicious program since it appears as your system has been infected by the same so to resolve this issue you will have to make use of a very good antivirus appplication on your system to remove the viruses first. After removing the virus the problem will be solved.

If you want to back up your settings for Any Reason, Simply copy the. Xml files from the program directory. Later versions of BitComet have an "export" and "import" function for some of this, but it doesn't help if one or both of the versions in question don't have that. Later versions of BitComet Have An "export" and "import" function for Some of this, But it does help if one or Both of the versions in question Do not Have That.