Thread: Facing the problem of NAK error

Facing the problem of NAK error

I am having a little problem but I think it is a little difficult for solving the problem, but then also I am asking about this problem. I am sure this problem is because of the NAT devices, since I have opened all the possible ports but I have not got any router. I have no idea what is this NAT device. It is a some kind of program that “mask” the ip and prevent the user from the virus or hackers. Any related reply of this Nak error will be appreciated.

Re: Facing the problem of NAK error

I think it may apply to some of the equipment the way you mentioned, even if you say you are not using a router. I think there might be some common elements, will help solve the problem you described. I think you are using any 3 G wireless modem device.
    Under normal circumstances, we might think, even in what port forwarding is not a factor, people can not use the same server or computer to download SHOUTcast server and the operation is the same port number.

Yes, I am having a 3G modem

I know that several processes cannot use the same port. Infect, you cannot forward two ports of the same because your computer will decline it.
    In addition, as u mentioned, if the same port as the one-sc_server.exe uses is already used, sc_server.exe will shut down. This is not the problem.
    As already I have mentioned in this thread's title, I am getting the NAK error I have tried several ip or port ensure services on the internet and all of them gives me the identical result "your computer is in stealth status"

In some instances, I will prefer to use a static Internet protocol. In other situations, though, it is not necessary. Many ISP's barely ever change their dynamic IP addresses. Still, when the Internet Protocol address does change, it is not all that concerned changing it at the source, for instance. I have mentioned a "Fatal Error" only in an advisory sense.

In some instances, I will prefer to use a static Internet protocol. In other situations, though, it is not necessary. Many ISP's barely ever change their dynamic IP addresses. Still, when the Internet Protocol address does change, it is not all that concerned changing it at the source, for instance. I have mentioned a "Fatal Error" only in an advisory sense.

Actually I am having dynamic Internet Protocol and it changes every time I reboot the computer system or I connect or reconnect the modem to my computer system. But thanks for your help anyway though any of the replies could not solve my problem. I think I must call any tech guy for solving this problem of Nak error