Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 18-04-2010

Best Instant Messenger C905

Hi guys,

I am searching for an IM software that can perform same as MSN, Gtalk and ICQ and do the same whatever it do. After a long search , I am unable to finalize how many are the best one softwares for instant messaging . Would you help me to find best one in this category, If you know anything about this....

Thanks...
Old 18-04-2010

Yeah, there are number of IM software can be used but one thing need to ask here is that why you are going with those where as you already know the best three software by it's own.

Probably, the software that you listed here, those are the best software ever but no worry if you want to try with something else.There are so many IM software and they are specially used according platform replacement.
Old 18-04-2010

If you are actually searching for the IM software then you can get the list of those one. These are the different types of Instant messenger software here :
  • Kangun Instant Messenger
  • Brosix Free Instant Messenger
  • KIM-Instant Messenger
  • SIM Instant Messenger
  • Rozmic Instant Messenger
  • One Instant Messenger
  • Devil - Instant Messenger
Old 18-04-2010

Instant messaging has been so common but however, All generation of internet users is probably unaware there was ever life without it. You can check it out with the five famous instant messengers to help you interact with with the peoples of the world. This is the list of those five popular software's :

1. Adium (For Mac and Free distribution)
2. Digsby (For Windows and Free distribution)
3. Pidgin (For Windows/Linux and Free distribution)
4. Meebo (Web-Based and Free provided)
5. Trillian Astra (Windows, Basic: Free, Pro:$25)
Old 18-04-2010

I am the fan of Pidgin and currently, it is in use of mine, it's a brilliant one that can provide you more or similar to the other popular windows based IM software's, It also for Linux and windows both.

Pidgin is one of the open-source offering with the excellent feature set and support for famous chat networks like - AIM, ICW, Google Talk, and MSN Messenger, among others. You can download the proper plugin required to increase your chat experience by keeping spam away, encrypting your conversations, connecting to social networks, and more.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , , ,