Thread: uploading pictures to facebook from satio

uploading pictures to facebook from satio

I just received my satio (unfortunately on orange branded software) from my friend and I updated it frequently as I received . However there is no 'upload to web' option when selecting a picture i have taken, and on the official facebook app, I am unable to see what i am uploading. Do you have any ideas as to what i can do? ?

thanks

This is the facility provided by the facebook that you can perform the same task as you are asking about. I am also a satio user and done it before but I have something that can be helpful for you. You must use MMS and your personal Facebook email address (http://www.facebook.com/mobile/?ref=pf).

This one is the frequent way to find out the find out the appropriate solution for this very problem .
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

This one step you need to enter that can solve your problem and it is quick and easiest way but you need to follow the respective steps.

1. Select the pictures that you wanted to upload.
    2. Send the entire selected pictures through the mms to the e-mail shown in that page.
    3. Then after ? Find out the photo and publish them on the board and made upload

Through this way ,you can easily upload the pictures files on the facebook from satio.

Re: uploading pictures to facebook from satio

I have tried this and it was running successful and I hope you will also be facilitate with this. You need to get the latest firmware update, then select a picture and use the send button to send the picture and then after choose publish to web and a facebook icon is now present. this can also be done in the album view. works very well. Try out this.

Hello guys,

If you are running with previous one satio then some com complexities can be ocurred suring your operation. You can do it very easily but you just need to have the latest satio on the system. If you are running with previuos then just update it with the latest one and use it , you would be facilitate to upload the pictures or larges images directly.d

Thanks