Thread: "Recipient is not valid" message after updating PC suite 7.1

"Recipient is not valid" message after updating PC suite 7.1

I just upgrade to PCsuite 7.1 and having some issues. Just after getting updated I am getting the following message as entitled with the thread "Recipient is not valid" when trying to send texts from PC.

I an using Outlook 2007 and everything was going on in proper way before today's update. Do you all have any fixes or ideas about this error ????

After installing the updates of the PC suit do you made some changes related to the configuration of your network connection or application has got validated by network during installation or what.

You are getting the error when you move on the email application means outlook. OK, you have used to open the PC suit to access the connected device or not. Try to open your PC suit application and if it is going well then you need to understand that the error is getting generated by the email application.

I don't think that the message you are getting is generated by the installation of updates. Above post is also dedicated the same thing, I also agree that something is going wrong with the email application . you need to made some internal configuration of the application related to the receiving and sending mails and test the network configuration also.

Thanks.

If you have done the changes but after the you are not satisfied with the proper solution regarding this problem then you need uninstall the email application that you are using means " Outlook Express".

Run the uninstaller of application means it comes within the package and known as office package. You can uninstall the application and then install it again then find out what you are getting.

Have you tried to perform the same what trio said and in case if you are not going well then you need to contact to the customer support and tell about this problem and they will suggest you with the best of the solution.

The other option to heal this problem and exactly it is not a problem, it is an suggestion when you use your email application then enter the proper information which can be easily accepted by your connected network.