Thread: Nokia Ovi suite issues

Nokia Ovi suite issues

I am running Windows Vista on which I have installed Nokia Ovi suite. But the problem is that it is decreasing my system performance. I have noticed that even working on MS Office doesn't responds as it would do normally. When I try to play any video, it seems a bit laggy. Am I the only one to get this issue? Have you every got any solution?

Re: Nokia Ovi suite issues

This is a usual problem that I have seen. I would suggest you to try plugging your device in Mass storage mode, enter the memory card and access to the "Private" folder, delete the 10208913 folder, then connect the phone in PC suite mode and the driver will be installed without any problem.

This problem seems to occur due to driver conflicts. Why not try to uninstall all of the software from your system that is connected to OVI suite or Nokia either directly or indirectly. Basically this kind of problems occur if connectivity drivers are installed more than once.

I would support what have been suggested till now. This problem occurs when some specific files gets corrupted or missing which in turn causing a similar problem. As soon as such files are removed, everything works as normal. Many of the people on the internet have informed about this problem a lot of time.

I don't think uninstalling the driver or the software itself would solve the problem. I think you need to remove all software related to Nokia from Add/Remove Programs. Once you finish this, try to reinstall it once again from Nokia. You will notice that a lot of software are being installed alongwith OVI Suite. Don't worry and install it. Once done, try to launch it and this time you should not face any of the problem mentioned above.