Thread: Studio 1737 DPC Latency

Studio 1737 DPC Latency

Hi there, I am having problem with the Dell Studio 1737 DPC Latency issue. The problem is detected as the popping sound during the audio playback. And mostly the problem persist while the Wireless broadband is enabled and disabling. So if there is any solution for the same is available then help me with the same. Thank you.

Re: Studio 1737 DPC Latency

I am having the same issue with my Dell Studio which i have search about and found that this the issue with the BIOS update and i have been suggested to do the BIOS update. So i have performed the same and the issue got resolve with the help of the same. So here i am suggesting you to do the same so that you can get rid of the issue.

As you are using the Dell Studio 1737 which is reported for the DPC Latency issue. I have contacted about the same to the Dell and they have told me that this is the issue with the BIOS which is causing the crackling of the sound during the audio playback. But i am not sure which update will work for the same. Thats all i have for you.

If all the above replies is not helping you out and you are still going through the problem of the popping sound at the time of Audio play back then it is better you should contact the Dell support for as they might be aware of this issue and having the best advise for you issue. So without wasting your for ask the Dell for this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    I am having the same issue with my Dell Studio which i have search about and found that this the issue with the BIOS update and i have been suggested to do the BIOS update. So i have performed the same and the issue got resolve with the help of the same. So here i am suggesting you to do the same so that you can get rid of the issue.
    Hey there thanks for your reply but can you please let me know which update should i go through as there are lots of update of the same is available and i am unable to select one for me. So help me with the same.

As you have asked about the update which will work for your device i have one suggestion that is the best for the Dell Studio 1737. The update which is made to correct the issue of the device of your is known as the A06 BIOS update. So if you can then update your BIOS with the same to resolve your DPC latency issue. Thanks