Thread: Website gets redirected to different sites

Website gets redirected to different sites

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have no idea but there is some issue that I am facing through. The problem is that when I access to internet and browse to any site it gets redirected to other websites I do not know that could have caused this issue. Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted,. Thank you.

Re: Website gets redirected to different sites

The problem could well being related to the threat issue that may be causing the problem. In order to make the things to work out well you need to check out that the system is been affected by virus and hence it is necessary that you work out for the thing. So in order to make the issue to be sorted you need to scan the system well. So do check out.

The issue would generally be based with the We browser that you sue. It may be that the browser has some issues and it is not able to function well. In order to make the things to get sorted you need to remove the browser that you have and then install another one that is another copy of the same. Reinstall the application. This may then help you out well.

Use a good antivirus application tool to make the things to work out well for you. Use Quick heal total security antivirus application that may help in sorting the issue which is been causing problems. Do check out for the same. This would then help in making the threat to be detected and thus would enable the threat to be removed from the system. Hope this shall help.

You can make the issue to be sorted by following the actions to be taken that is Scan then select and fix. This basically means that you scan the system for the issue that is causing it and then select the problem hat is been causing it after the scan results are shown. Now fix it up by using an application that can be Hijackthis in order to make the things to work out well.

There is another way through which you can sort the issue. Try to update the java pack that is been embedded. It may then help you out as well or install the latest pack for the browser that is available. You may ten not get an issue for the same. Do upgrade the security programs so that they are active while scanning the system for latest threats.