Thread: Newer Version of Upek Protector Suite needed to Run Firefox 3.6

Newer Version of Upek Protector Suite needed to Run Firefox 3.6

I require a newer version of the Upek Protector Suite which is posted on the support pages. The present version you have listed,5.8.0 Build Number 4024, is mismatched with the Password bank file for Firefox 3.6 and several version released subsequently. I at present have 5 laptops in the household, the entire Toshibas, and the entire with Biometric fingerprint scanners that necessitate this update. I noticed Sony and Lenovo have previously released their modified versions of the innovative protector collection, Protector Suite 2009, which is companionable with the innovative Firefox 3.6 password bank.

Re: Newer Version of Upek Protector Suite needed to Run Firefox 3.6

I entirely agree. With Firefox's innovative release, in scrupulous, the older build of Protector Suitre (5.8) has been rendered superseded. It would be in fact nice if Toshiba would release and bring up to date, so as to maintain up with Sony and Lenova in customer service. By the method, after checking freshly, it looks similar to not only do Sony and Lenova have companionable software out, additional than so do Dell and Gateway.

It seems similar to Toshiba is the merely holdout. I have been purchasing Toshiba systems in view of the fact that the beginning of time. I still have my old T1000, T1850C and Infinia desktops from years ago. I have presently 4 X205-Sli "X" models that necessitate this update and 1 P105-S9339. The entire high end models. I expectation Toshiba releases the bring up to date for these products and maintain as a loyal customer. I in addition own an X305 and an A105, without fingerprint scanners.

The Firefox 3.6 is supported by subsequent versions or description of Protector Suite QL: If you do not have right version or description please asks your notebook vendor for updated software for your notebook. To install PasswordBank conservatory basically drag'n'drop the XPI file on the browser window and substantiate the installation. On the other hand, you be able to install the conservatory if you work Firefox -> go to File -> Open -> pbff3.6.xpi.

You may necessitate contacting UPEK and asking for and bring up to date. The conservatory and add-on tend to work behind every time Firefox update a version. They have released a conservatory but merely for 5.9.x QL2009. I got a pay for an innovative protector collection presently to get 3.6 compatibility. The Upek is such a contemptible company, that they cannot even hold up their products that have not even been out for additional than a couple years. The moment they release an innovative one the entire the past ones are beyond their useless hold up and they do nothing but tell you to buy an additional one.