Thread: Remove time limitation on Downloads

Remove time limitation on Downloads

One thing is very annoying while you are browsing on the Internet and want to download something from the web. Then the time counter appears and you have to wait till that expire. So i wanted to Remove time limitation on Downloads so that no count down will done on Web. I am using the Google Chrome. So advise me something to get rid of this time limitation.

Re: Remove time limitation on Downloads

There is an extension of the Google Chrome is available for you which will do the same as you are looking for. The extension which we are talking about is known as the "MegaUpload DownloadHelper " that removes the time limitation which is prompting during the time of download of the application from various site. So download the extension.

MegaUpload Download Helper - start your download once ready. MegaUpload Download Helper will monitor time limitations and will auto-start your download. Are you frustrated with having to stay on site due to time limitations? Do you always re-initiate the same download time and time again just because you forget to go back to the MegaUpload download page? Then MegaUpload Download Helper is for you!

This is extension are made for the automatic download for the timer based webpage which allow download after times expire which is frustrating as you have to check for the timer finishes not. So after installation of this extension you will get the easy download as it will start download automatically after the timer expire and also save download in folder.

As you have asked about the problem of the countdown on the Webpage then i must tell you that MegaUpload DownloadHelper is the extension which will let you download automatically. TO get this extension just follow the step given below.
    • Start the Google Chrome
    • Go To Tools
    • Select the Extensions
    • Click on Get More Extension
    • Make Internal Search for the MegaUpload DownloadHelper
    • Click on Install button
    • The extension is added to browser's toolbar

Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    There is an extension of the Google Chrome is available for you which will do the same as you are looking for. The extension which we are talking about is known as the "MegaUpload DownloadHelper " that removes the time limitation which is prompting during the time of download of the application from various site. So download the extension.
    Thanks a lot for giving me the detail about this nice extension which i have downloaded with your help and liked it most.