Thread: Unable to connect laptop to internet - 'Error: 10044'

Unable to connect laptop to internet - 'Error: 10044'

Hello friends, I am here to resolve the issue related to the Avast antivirus program which i have installed in the laptop i am having. The laptop has the Windows Vita operating system. I am unable to connect laptop to internet. I am getting the 'Error: 10044' shown by the operating system for this problem. So how can i resolve the problem.

Re: Unable to connect laptop to internet - 'Error: 10044'

You are having the laptop which has the Windows Vista operating system and you have installed the Avast antivirus software for the protection purpose. You are saying that you are not able to connect to the internet on this laptop and the Error: 10044 is the reason for this. This Error: 10044 is related to the Net Logon Service. So i think there is some software issue in your laptop which is causing this issue.

There can be many reasons for getting this type of the error. Firs t of all try to connect the internet in the laptop by starting the laptop in the "safe mode with the networking". So try this out and revert back over here. May be this will resolve the issue of the internet which you are facing on the laptop with the Windows Vista operating system.

This issue can also possible because of the firewall installed in your laptop. May be you are having more than one firewall running in your laptop in the Windows Vista operating system. Which is causing this Error: 10044 issue because of which you are not able to connect to the internet using the laptop. I think the laptop has the Avast firewall and the Windows firewall active at the same time. So disable the Windows firewall.

If you are having only one firewall running on this laptop in the Windows Vista operating system and then also this type of the problem. If this problem has started from last some days and before that the laptop was able to connect to the internet then i will recommend you to restore the system settings of the laptop back on the date when the laptop was connecting to the internet without any problem. This will resolve the problem.

You can download and install the "Error 10044 Repair Tool" for resolving this issue related to your laptop having the Windows Vista operating system. So search for it on the google and download it. After the proper installation of this tool restart the laptop again to lat the take effect the changes which is made by the installation of this software. This will fix the Error: 10044 issue in your laptop.