Thread: How to get I don't care button on Facebook?

How to get I don't care button on Facebook?

I am the regular user of the Google Chrome in which i mostly check my stuff on the Facebook. I want the Facebook to add i don't care button next to the I like this button. As i have heard from someone that this is possible in Google so i am looking for the same that is How to get I don't care button on Facebook?. So help me if you no the solution. Thanks

Re: How to get I don't care button on Facebook?

There is an extension which will help you for the same as you are looking for. This extension adds the button next to the i like this as i don't like this so if you don't care about the same then click on the same and it will be avoided. This extension is known as the "Fbosf " that perform the same task for you. So go through this and download the same.

Fbosf (osf for french "on s'en fout" meaning "we don't care") is an addon which adds a link I don't care next to the link I like on Facebook. You too are fed up with all these useless posts on your Facebook homepage ? You don’t care about most of them ? Express yourself thanks to this addon and share it with your friends. By the same way that you express your interest by clicking on I like, show your disinterest by adding the addon and clicking on I don't care.

Hey I was also looking some stuff like this and after going through all the detail about the same and downloaded the same and started using the same. It is a nice extension but adds the ads on the Facebook which is little annoying about this add on. I wish if the Facebook itself add this feature on the their Webpage.

As you have gone through all the detail about the same and wanted to download this nice extension of the Google Chrome but not having the knowledge about the download of the extension of Google Chrome then let me help you with the link that will give you the access over the Google Chrome to download the extension.
    Extensions Installation In Google Chrome

Thanks a lot for helping me out for the query that i have started and the response given by you regarding the "How to get I don't care button on Facebook" is appreciable. I have gone through all the detail downloaded the same on the Google Chrome. And this is the same which i am looking for. Google is really nice browser.