Thread: How to replace Google with Doodle on Google home page?

How to replace Google with Doodle on Google home page?

I am using the Google Chrome browser in which i need to make some changes. I wanted to know about How to replace Google with Doodle on Google home page? so that instead of the Google image i will get the Doodle. So if any one having the solution for the same then let me know about the it so that i can make the changes in Google homepage. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to replace Google with Doodle on Google home page?

There is an extension of the Google Chrome which is made to make the Google search page image with the Doodle. So to make that thing you have to download the "Favorite Doodle" extension of the Google Chrome. This extension will display the list of the Doodle which you can select by clicking on the image and choose the which you wanted to set.

Replaces the logo on the Google homepage and search results page with your personal favorite Google Doodle. You will still see the new doodles on special occasions. After installing go to google.com (either the homepage or the search results page) to see a special doodle. To choose your favorite doodle: Click on the Google logo to get to the Doodle Gallery. From there click the button underneath your favorite doodle to set it as your favorite. You can change your favorite as often as you'd like. A few doodles are intentionally missing the favorite button due to licensing restrictions.

Durga@forum Guest

Hi Carol.Fire

Just open google chrome then click on settings - select Option - select Basics - In that page you can change the homepage as per your wish.

Hope it will help, just write back if i am wrong

Regards,

Hey Durga@Forum thanks for your reply that you have given me in regarding the use setting the homepage and i liked it and did the same and change the homepage. But i really want to check the extension of the Google Chrome i.e. "Favorite Doodle" so i need to know how to download the same on my browser.

For that all you have to do is to go to the Google Search and make the search about the same extension that you wanted to download it will display the list of the download link for the extension. But it advisable to download the same from the Chrome extension page. To know more about the extension download Click here