Thread: Google Wave Notifier in Google Chrome

Google Wave Notifier in Google Chrome

Hi there, As i am using the Google Chrome i am willing to access all the Google services easily in the same. First thing i need Google Wave Notifier in Google Chrome as i am using the Google Wave and want a quick access of the same on the Google Chrome. So if there is any possibility for the same then let me know about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Google Wave Notifier in Google Chrome

As i know there is an extension of the Google Chrome is available which work for the Google Wave. The extension is known as the "Google Wave Notifier" which notifies the user if anything happens inside the wave of user. It display the unread waves on the Google Wave account easily from the toolbar of the Google Chrome. So use it and enjoy.

Displays number of unread Waves in your Google Wave account or your Google Apps Wave account.

The extension allows you to :
    • See unread waves without opening Wave in a popup.
    • Access to a specific wave directly from the popup of the extension.
    • Choose icons you want to see from different sets of icons.
    • Specify your preferred refresh rate.
    • Specify your Google Apps domain if you're using Wave with Google Apps.
    • Open Google Wave with navigation, contacts and search box hidden if you want.

I was also looking for the same and after going through all the post i have downloaded and started using this and let me tell you that this is the nice extension. After the installation of the same when i clicked on the Toolbar icon which display the pop up menu for the same in which the detail of the account on same.

As you are looking for something to work with the Google Services i have something for you. There is an extension of the Google Chrome which is known as the "One Number" which performs the multiple Google Services for you. So download the same work on it. To know more about the same just click on the link below.
    How to monitor multiple google service in Google Chrome?

If you have gone through all the detail and like this add on but having the issue with download of the extension then check out the link given below which is having all the method discuss to download the extension from the Google Chrome. So go through the link given below and let me know whether you like it or not.
    Extensions Installation In Google Chrome