Thread: What is new in Google Caffeine?

What is new in Google Caffeine?

Hi there, As i have heard about the Google Caffeine which is the new algorithm for indexing page. But i don't have much knowledge about it. Can any one tell me What is new in Google Caffeine? and what quality it serve for indexing page. I am running the Webpage so i wanted to know about the Google Caffeine so that i can follow the policy of the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: What is new in Google Caffeine?

Google Caffeine is the Google's new search engine indexing algorithm to index a page on the Google search. The new algorithm is having the crawling, ranking and index changes for the Webpage. With this new technology the Google search will give the result based on the reputation of the domain as well as the authority of the same. Suppose you are searching for a keyword on the Google search then the result will index the most reputed and popular page on the top with the keyword. This will make the search more better. So now it is expected form the Google Caffeine to produce the result quickly and accurately.

As you have heard about the new Google Search Engine Google Caffeine, it is considered for the more of speed, accuracy and size. It is expected from the Google Caffeine that after the release of the same the Google Search will become more faster then it was previously done as well as the result of the keyword will be more accurate then the older one. This increase the size of then indexed page which was preciously notice is more less then the new one. But right now this is under the test phase and working on the feedback.

The new Google Search engine codenamed as Caffeine is more difficult for SEO professional to work on. As this is having the all new algorithm which will take time for the SEO professional to understand. This is also having the different algorithm then the older one which will make the SEO harder. So to get indexed in the Google you have to be popular otherwise it will time for the same. Thats all i got.

It is true that then SEO will become harder so that indexing on the Google will also be tough job for the SEO professional. This is the limitation for the business who are getting profit from the Google. But for the normal user who are just searching the keyword on the Google can take the advantage as they will get the accurate result for the search which they make.

Hey thanks for all the help that you have explained me about the Google Caffeine and the response of all is appreciable. Going through all the same i thing that older one is better then the newer one as the this is just released to compete the Bing. This is advantageous for the reputed domain but for beginner its lots hard to work on it.