Thread: Want to play Tetris on the Google Chrome

Want to play Tetris on the Google Chrome

Hi there, I am a using the Google Chrome browser on which i am working all the day. And need some time to relax so i Want to play Tetris on the Google Chrome as most of the game are available on the same. So if any one having the solution of the same then let me know about the same so that i can enjoy playing the Tetris on the Google Chrome. Thanks in advance.

Re: Want to play Tetris on the Google Chrome

There is an extension of the Google Chrome is available that will make the browser to work with the playing tetris on the Google Chrome. The one which you are talking of is known as the "JC-Tetris" extension of the Google Chrome. This extension allow you to play the Tetris on the browser with the keyboard. So download the same and install it.

After the installation of the you can Play Cool Tetris on your Google Chrome. JC-Tetris (Javascript-based Chrome Tetris) Extension is based on the work -- Js Tetris by Cezary Tomczak, a browser-based clone of tetris video game. This extension is aimed to add this popular game into Chrome. Thats all i know about the same.

After the installation of the same you can get the control on this from the toolbar. You will see an icon for the game on the Toolbar. When you click on the icon it will display the pop up menu for the game and with this you can play the game easily. So what are you waiting for download the same and play the Tetris on the browser.

If you have gone through all the detail and want to download the same then i can suggest you something to work with the download of the extension. I am giving you one link which is having the various method for the download of the extension is discussed. So just go through the link and work with it.
    Extensions Installation In Google Chrome

There are lot more available for the Google Chrome which you can play while you working on the net and want to relax after a long working hour. So just check out the link given below to work with the more extension download.
    How to play Avalanche!! in Google Chrome?
    How to play random game on Google Chrome?
    How to play MineSweeper in Google Chrome?