Thread: My browser does access facebook account

My browser does access facebook account

I cannot manage to connect to facebook and also the error message. The error message is connection broken. The connection with the server was reset while the page loads. The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again. or server unavailable. What to do here to fix this. Same since last night this message to every part connection errors which is not available Your account is temporarily unavailable due to maintenance on the site.

Re: My browser does access facebook account

I had the same problem. In fact in the email sent you facebook the link is not good. To be good, you do answer to the message and then magically the link in the email below your answer (which should be normally the copy of the original) is not the same. Do you copy and paste into your browser to this new link and there you will be on the right page to change your password

I have a concern, the facebook login page opens, but when I put my password nothing happens! not even an error message anything.. I just get the hourglass cursor action and that's it! has anyone ever had this problem. Nothing happens after that. I tried closing the browser and then restarted but still does not work.

To connect, I click on forgot password I receive the mail, and I click on the link, then I enter the new password. Once the password is validated, it is automatically connected. The problem at least to me, is that the homepage is white, but all other pages work. By cons I can neither explain nor to add or other status. So to add a status, or other, I log on Facebook Mobile

Some users have been experiencing difficulty logging into the Site for Several Days. After Their login information enter they receive a site maintenance error message. This is from the facebook side. It is not issue related to your system. You have to wait back to checkout that this problem is solved or not. Try to clear your cookies and then check back.

I too think the similar idea.The problem does not lies on the system may be on the facebook site and that can be fixed shortly. I had tried many solutions like clearing cookies, re-install browser and account settings but nothing works here. The only thing you have to wait back and see does this issue fixes or not. If there is any other solution and then post here.