Thread: Best Operating System for browser

Best Operating System for browser

Hi there, I know this may be little odd question but still wanted to know about the same. But i really wanted to know that is there any Operating system is available which is made to work with the browser only and will be quick and fast. So if any one knows about the same then let me know about the Best Operating System for browser. Thanks in advance.

Re: Best Operating System for browser

I cant tell you that specific OS which is only made for the browser but i can help you with the one which is having the best functionality with the browser. The one which i am talking about is known as the Linpus Linux Lite. This browser is having the good performance over the browser. The same is available in the Acer EE netbooks

I can suggest you the one which i am suing with my computer and it is very lightweight. I am using the ubuntu with xfce which is also known as the xubuntu. The XUbuntu is very easy to use and it is not heavyweight like all other Operating System. Because it is not heavyweight having best performance with the browser. Thanks

Have you heard about the WebOS which is the operating system on the browser itself. If not then let me tell you that the WebOS is the Operating system which works exactly same as your home OS did. But the complete functionality is performed on the Internet on browser. It also provide the storage on web so try this if you like it.

Hey, There is one thing that can also be helpful for you which is known as the Chrome OS. The Chrome OS id developed by the Google to provide the functionality of the operating system on the web only. You can access the same from any where in the world with your log in ID and password. If you want to know more about the same then click on the link below.
    How is the ChromeOS??
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

LiveKiosk provides a solution for reliable and secure access to the Web, allowing organizations to harness unique new web-based opportunities for outreach, marketing, operations, and customer satisfaction. This is another solution for the WebOS which will turn on your computer into an Kiosk. To know more about the same visit the LiveKiosk