Thread: Facebook Infinite Loop after Login

Facebook Infinite Loop after Login

Hi,
    I am not able to get login on my facebook account. I am using a plugin for the same. Whenever I try to login to my account I got a error message and at the end of the url I noticed auth_token in all manner. What is this issue about. How to fix this. My user id and password is proper where I can get a login access via the web browser. Thanks in advance.

Re: Facebook Infinite Loop after Login

I had the same problem. In fact in the email sent you facebook the link is not good. To be good, you do answer to the message and then magically the link in the email below your answer (which should be normally the copy of the original) is not the same do you copy and paste into your browser to this new link and there you will be on the right page to change your password.

In my case when I clicked on the logged out box of facebook and then re logged in I got a similar error. I think the issue lies with the site coding. What plugin you are using. That may be not authenticated properly due to which you cannot login in your account. You must have to change that or either try to use any web browser to get access to your account.

I am not sure there might be some problem in the connect logs of facebook. This issue lies in the back-end. Here te Facebook php object might be buggy. You can go on the help center of facebook and look out for the similar discussion. Here you will find get some solution on the same. Try to avoid the plugin which might be buggy too.

Try to clear out your cookies from the system. I am using Camino right now and there was connecting error issue. I found solution for this which states that I have clear up the cookies to fix the matter. For this go on preferences and then on privacy. Here you can choose the way by which you can handle the cookies. I had selected do not accept any cookies and things worked.

One of the most common problem in Facebook is that the page does not load or refresh easily. This is might be due to the page log. It can also be the cookies which make the site down. I had seen similar solutions on the facebook help center. Try to use a different browser and see that you have a stable internet connection also. The issue will be solved.