Thread: Verizon user unable to receive Comcast Emails

Verizon user unable to receive Comcast Emails

I am using Com cast as well as Outlook 2003 for my emailing purpose. Due to some causes any email that I am sending to a Verizon customer is not in situation to receive my emails. The emails delivery report is not being send back to me . It is going on with only Verizon customers where as everyone is getting my emails. Has someone experienced with this problem ?

Thanks

I think, you are suffering from the protocols related issues and port management in the network. You have to make some changes for your ports.

Change the current port number that your computer is using right now for SMTP outgoing mail, It should be from Port 25 to one that your hosting provider will allow. In most cases, It looks to be port 587 for Portland providers.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

I am not sure and didn't see like this and don't believe that it is the issue of Comcast where as only Verizon customers are not getting emails. You should contact to Comcast manufacturer and they can find out the actual solution. One of the friend of mine also using same configuration with the actual device and I tested personally to send emails to 8 different people on my email list and they are Verizon customers and everyone is receiving my emails.

First go through the port exchange method and if not working then call to the manufacturer for sort out the problem.

You are using Outlook to receive your emails on your PC? If so, then you are probably clearing the email server before your Try can ping it and get your emails. I finally got it after some weeks. I also using Outlook 2007, but would assume the path is somewhat the similar for older versions. Try this:

• Go to Outlook from : Tools => Account Settings
    • Click on your email account and click "Change"
    • Click on the "More Settings" button and then after move to the Advanced tab ..
    • Click on the button that occurred "Leave a copy of messages on the server", and then configure the another option to "Remove from server after 2 days".

I think, it can solve your problem !!