Thread: Mozilla Firefox is not able to save the usernames and passwords in Windows 7

Mozilla Firefox is not able to save the usernames and passwords in Windows 7

I am facing a weird problem in my system, since I have upgraded to the Windows 7 operating system. The situation is that Mozilla Firefox is not able to save the usernames and passwords in Windows 7. Actually, this feature of Mozilla Firefox was working fine when I was using Windows XP operating system. The problem has started after I have switched to Windows 7 by doing a clean install. Please help me with probable solutions that will help me in this particular situation.

An incompatibility problem of the browser and the operating system

I suppose that Mozilla Firefox is not able to save the usernames and passwords in Windows 7 because this is an incompatibility problem of the browser and the operating system. Actually, there are many incompatibilities with the Windows 7 operating system and the applications and programs that used to run in the older versions of Windows. I came to know about this particular issue from you.

The latest version of Mozilla Firefox

I suggest you to use the latest version of Mozilla Firefox. This is actually a solution to get rid of the problem that Mozilla Firefox is not able to save the usernames and passwords in Windows 7. The newer versions of all the applications and programs are working fine, that is along with all the features in the Windows 7 operating system. This is the simplest and best solution to the issue.

Start the browser after setting the system in the compatibility mode

Inorder to get rid of the issue that Mozilla Firefox is not able to save the usernames and passwords in Windows 7, it is required that you must start the browser after setting the system in the compatibility mode. You will have to use the recommended settings provided in the troubleshoot compatibility option for this purpose. You can also mention the problems individually in the check boxes that are provided.

Start the browser forcefully

You will have to start the browser forcefully to solve the problem of Mozilla Firefox is not able to save the usernames and passwords in Windows 7. The Run as Administrator option has to be used in this case. The applications and programs are forced to provide all their features when this option is used. I can assure you this because I have been experienced in using this option.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

The compatibility tool for Mozilla Firefox

If Mozilla Firefox is not able to save the usernames and passwords in Windows 7, then there is no need to worry. This is because the issue can be solved with the help of the compatibility tool for Mozilla Firefox. Such types of tools have been released for all the applications and programs that are facing any types of compatibility problems. Just remember that you will have to install this tool before the setup of the browser is installed.