Thread: Facebook: Cookies are not enabled on your browser

Facebook: Cookies are not enabled on your browser

I am having problem in login on the facebook. I have the desktop computer system with the Windows Vista operating system and i am using the Internet Explorer. this issue started from last two days and before that it was working properly. So I am getting the error showing Cookies are not enabled on your browser. Help me for getting out of this problem.

Re: Facebook: Cookies are not enabled on your browser

You are having the login issue on the facebook on your desktop showing the the Cookies are not enabled on your browser. You are using the Internet explorer in the Windows Vista operating system. It seems that the cookies are disabled in your browser. You can enable the cookies from the settings of the internet explorer. After that you will be able to login on the facebook.

For enabling the cookies in the Internet explorer follow the instructions given below. As the Windows Vista operating system comes with the Internet explorer 8. So here are the steps for enabling cookies in the Internet explorer 8.
    • Click on the "Tools" menu in Internet Explorer.
    • Click "Internet Options".
    • Change to the "Privacy" tab.
    • Ste the security level to the medium.

Now you will be able to login into your facebook account.

If the problem is not resolved after making the changes for allowing the cookies in the internet explorer in your computer system then i will recommend you to reinstall the Internet explorer in your desktop computer system. But first remove the old installation properly from the desktop. After that install again and restart the computer. This issue will be resolved by doing this.

I think you should use some other web browser rather than using the Internet explorer. Because the internet explorer is very slow and some time it creates the problems like you are facing with the login in the facebook account. I will advise you to install the Mozilla Firefox in your computer system. It will work properly without any problem.

I am giving you the list of web browsers compatible with the Windows Vista operating system which you can use in place of the Internet explorer for web browsing.
    • Mozilla Firefox
    • Opera web browser
    • Netscape navigator
    • Google Chrome
    • Apple Safari
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain