Thread: Can't connect to wireless internet but it says i am connected

Can't connect to wireless internet but it says i am connected

I am having the Iball laptop which has the inbuilt WLAN for the connecting to the internet wirelessly. I am also having the wireless router at my place and the problem which i am facing is that the the laptop shows that i am connected to the wireless network but i am not able to browse the internet because any web pages are not opening in any of the browser installed in the laptop. So i can't connect to wireless internet but it says i am connected.

Re: Can't connect to wireless internet but it says i am connected

You are having the Iball laptop which has the inbuilt WLAN for connecting to the internet using the wireless network. I am able to connect to the wireless router present at my place but not able to browse the internet. Any web pages are not opening in the laptop browser. I think there may be issue with the web browser so reinstall the browser again in the laptop. This can fix the issue.

I think you have not configured the IP address for the wireless router which you are using for browsing the internet in your laptop. So go to the network connection and manually enter the ip address and other details over there. If you dont know the manula IP address then set the IP address detection automatic and save the settings. After that restart the laptop and connect to the wireless network. now you will be able to browse on the internet properly.

I think this can be issue of the software which you are using for maintaining the wireless networks in your iball laptop. May be there is some settings issue or may be the software is not working properly. So first check the settings and if all the settings are proper then you should reinstall that software in the laptop. This will fix the problem of the laptop.

If you were able to browse on the internet using the wireless network on this laptop properly before and this issue is started some days before that there can possibly some issue with the some software or with the operating system. So i will advise you to restore the system setting to the previous date on which the Wireless internet was working properly on the laptop.

If any of the above suggested solution is not fixing the the wireless Internet issue with your Iball laptop then i think this issue is related to the WLAN hardware of the laptop. So take the laptop to the service center of the IBALL. They will replace or repair the damaged hardware of the laptop. So is the final solution of the wireless internet issue for the laptop.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain