Thread: Youtube Javascript problem

Youtube Javascript problem

Hello friends,

I am having Windows XP as my operating system and from few days whenever i try to open Youtube i am not able to open it when i try to find out the cause i came to know that there is some Javascript issue because of which i am not able to open Youtube and watch any videos in it. Does anyone facing such kind of issue ?

Youtube Javascript issue

If you are facing java script issue then i would suggest you to goto command prompt and then type regsvr32 jscript.dll and regsvr32 vbscript.dl and reinstall your java script, at the same time i would also suggest you to reinstall Adobe flash player 9 and change the ownership of the java files adn reboot your system for changes to get effected, i am sure now you would not get java script issue whenever you open Youtube.

Thank you for your quick reply i had try to reinstall my Adobe flash player and at the same time i had also reinstall java to put still facing same issue i don't know what has happen to my system and why i am facing such kind of issue and i don't want to reinstall my system for such small issue. Does anyone has any alternative solution for it and for more information i am using Internet Explorer 7.

I was also facing similar type of issue where i was not able to view any videos in Internet Explorer and i had tried out many solution but none of them worked out for me, then when i told this to my friend he told me to install latest version of Internet Explorer and at the same time also install latest version of Adobe flash and after that i was able to view Youtube videos properly hope it works for you too.

I am also facing similar type of issue where i am not able to view any Youtube videos in Internet explorer, but if i try to open the same link in Mozilla Firefox then it works fine, can anyone tell me what would be the exact issue in it. I am not able to find out any reason for the same.

Ethan123 i think in your case the is some plug-in issue because of which you are not able to view any video on You tube, in that case try to install the latest version of Adobe Flash player and make secure that you had also enable java script by going into Tool option after that i am sure now you will not any issue whenever you open You tube.