Thread: Not able to upload anything to the internet

Not able to upload anything to the internet

I having a funny problem after I have upgraded to the Windows 7 operating system from Windows Vista. The issue is that I am not able to upload anything to the internet. Everything was fine in the previous operating system. I am able to browse and use all the features of the web. But, I cannot upload any images or any attachments to the mails and so on. Also, on the forums the images cannot be uploaded. Kindly help me with this problem soon and thanks for any help.

The firewall setup

Hello there, I suppose that you must have a look at the firewall setup, since it may be creating the issue that you are not able to upload anything to the internet. I think that if you can change the options of the firewall, accordingly such that you will be able to upload anything, then the issue will be probably solved. Anyways, this is a very unusual problem that you are facing.

Windows 7 has many problems

It has been seen that Windows 7 has many problems and you are not able to upload anything to the internet is just a new issue, that has been encountered by you. This is why this particular operating system must be always avoided. Windows Vista is better than Windows 7 because their features are similar and you must have known about the same. Also, there are no such issues too with Windows Vista.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

The RC version of Windows 7

Hey, I suppose that only the RC version of Windows 7 has issues like not able to upload anything to the internet and if you are using the same, then there is a need to change to the full version. There is a method to activate the same with the help of the Windows 7 RC version activator, that can be found on searching the web. This will solve the problem hopefully.

Always do a clean install of Windows 7

It is recommended that you must always do a clean install of Windows 7, since while you do an upgradation to this particular operating system from a previous version of Windows, then the problems like not able to upload anything to the internet are seen to occur. So, I suggest that you must format the current operating system and install a new copy of the operating system that you are using.

Install AVG to get rid of infections

There may be many threats in the computer, that are blocking you from doing some particular activities. This is the main reason why you are not able to upload anything to the internet. So, I think that you must install AVG to get rid of infections such as trojans, worms and virus too. This is a recommended antivirus by the experts for the removal of all the above mentioned threats.