Thread: Playing farmville on Moziila firefox makes CPU usage to 100%

Playing farmville on Moziila firefox makes CPU usage to 100%

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have an internet connection established to the system too. The problem is that when I play farmville application on Facebook and my Cpu usage is used upto 100%. I have no idea what could have been wrong. Please do help me out so that I can make the things to work.

Re: Playing farmville on Moziila firefox makes CPU usage to 100%

It could be that the application you use to execute the programs or game on it is not able to cope well with the operating system that you process. You need to function the process well by make it to run under safe mode for the browser. All you need to do is to. Click on start button and then to Programs option. Now under Mozilla firefox option you would get Firefox safe mode. The would then help in sorting the issue.

The issue could be that the application is not able to function well or there may be some issue appended to the firefox. You need to reinstall the tool in order to make the things to work out n process well. It could be that the application is corrupt or needs some support addon in order to function with the application that you execute. Do upgrade or reinstall the tool.

The issue could also be that the network speed that you receive may not be proper and hence the application takes a lot of loads to the system. Mozilla Firefox has some issue and hence it could be that the application is not able to function or work out with the same. You need to use another browser and then try out for execution of the same. This would then help you out in making the things to function well with the system.

The usage may be due to the add on needed by the application is not been upgraded or installed. You need to install the latest flash content that is flash player for the application to get executed well. This is the reason that the CPU usage is 100%. Install the latest flash player so that the game application that is Farmville would work well.

Check out for the virus issue. It could be that the system is been affected by a virus and hence this is the reason that the application is not able to work out well. It would be better that you run a scan check for the system using a good antivirus application tool that is Quick heal total security antivirus. This should then sort the issue in order to work or process out.