Thread: Coolris Addons (Firefox) Keeps Crashing

Coolris Addons (Firefox) Keeps Crashing

Hello, I am having Windows xp operating system installed on my computer and while working on it, I most of the time get the problem of the crashing due to the Coolris Addons. I am not able to get the solution for it. Due to the error message need to close it. So, if you are having any solution for this, then it will be helpful to me.

Re: Coolris Addons (Firefox) Keeps Crashing

Hello, If you are getting the problem of the addons and due to the add on if your firefox getting crashed, then you must need to remove that and then make use of it. It may be possible that due to the problem in that addon your system is not supporting that addon, so, you must need to make use of any other addon and then by making use of that you will able to get the solution for your problem.

Hello, I will simply suggest you to remove the installed addon. Then restart your system and then by making use of it, you will able to get the solution for your crashing. Then simply use the firefox and check whether you are getting the same problem or not. If you are getting solution for your problem then you must need to make use of the new source for your coolris and then simply install it and get your problem solved.

Hello, If you want to know the exact problem then you must need to follow the steps below:
    • First Deactivate all of your installed addons.
    • Then you will able to get the all of the addons.
    • Then you must need to use the removal of each and every addons.
    • Now when your problem solved you will able to know the addon which is making your problem.

Hello, I am using it and it is working very fine on my computer. So, if you are getting the problem then you must need to make use of the any other setup and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. It will simply solve your problem. For getting the setup of the Coolris you need to make use of the following link and get your problem solved:

Coolris Addons Setup