Thread: AdBlock for Internet Explorer 8

AdBlock for Internet Explorer 8

Hello friends,

I am using Windows XP as my operating system and i am finding for a good Adblock for Internet Explorer 8 because i won't want any ad's to be displayed whenever i am using my browser i had already install Adblock plus for Mozilla Firefox, which is very good , can anyone provide me some another software apart from Adblock plus.

Super Ad Blocker for Internet Explorer 8

If you want a good adblocker apart from AdBlock then i would suggest you to go with Super Ad Blocker because it split into tabs for ad blocking, history cleaning, cookies, statistics, notification, and options along with that Super Ad Blocker also lets you clear your Web-surfing and Windows histories. You also can view statistics on blocked-ad types and frequencies.

There are many software available in the market which claims to be the best AdBlock but i would recommend you to go with AdBlock only because it has more then forty filter subscriptions in dozens of languages which automatically configure it for purposes ranging from removing online advertising to blocking all known malware domains. It also include a context option for images, a block tab for Flash and Java objects, and a list of blockable items to remove scripts and stylesheets.

AdBlock

I am facing some issue with AdBlock, i had already download the software from the above post but i don't know how to install and configure AdBlock for Internet Explorer 8 can anyone direct me through the steps for the same, so that i can install and disable ads when i use Internet Explorer.

If you want to install AdBlock to Internet explorer then you need to first start Internet Explorer 8, then click on Tools and then go to Manage Add-ons option, over there you will find out Manage Add-ons window, now click on InPrivate Filtering and then select import option. Now browse to the location where you extracted the rules.xml file, select it and click on Open. Once the import is done you will you will receive a notification and finally reboot your system for changes to get effected.