Thread: Enable Private Browsing mode in Firefox 3.5

Enable Private Browsing mode in Firefox 3.5

I am using a customized desktop computer installed with windows 7. Most probably i use Mozilla Firefox 3.5 browser for all my browsing needs. Recently i have heard of a feature known as Private browsing. Try to explain this feature in some more details and also tell me How to enable Private Browsing mode in Firefox 3.5

Re: Enable Private Browsing mode in Firefox 3.5

The concept of Policy Navigation appeared for the first time with Safari. Chrome and IE8 and were soon to follow suit. The concept of private browsing is to put the browser into a mode where it keeps no track record, no downloads, no forms and no trace of your activity. This helps a user to browse in such a manner that non one can access the history of your browser.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Even though the private browsing mode provide security to some extent but it is not about anonymity: Web services and the police can know what you do and who you are. This does not hide your identity on the Web. Simply, this incognito leaves no traces on your PC flagrant but an expert will inspect the disk with the proper tools could still find traces of your activity on the PC.

I am very much thankful to you both for taking interest to solve my issue and providing me this useful information about the Private browsing in firefox.It would be better if you have provided me with the way by which i can try to achieve the private security mode while browsing with Mozilla Firefox 3.5 .

To activate Private Browsing mode in Firefox 3.5 follow the below mentioned steps

• Open Firefox
    • Go to menu Tools
    • Click Start start private browsing
    • Check the box "Do not show this message"
    • Now you will see on the title of the windows (Private Browsing) written.

To start a Private Browsing session. Click on the Tools menu and select Start Private Browsing. The first time you turn on Private Browsing, Firefox will alert you that it will save your current windows and tabs for after you finish using Private Browsing. Click on Start Private Browsing to continue. Put a check mark next to "Do not show this message again" if you do not want to receive this alert the next time you turn on Private Browsing. You will then enter Private Browsing mode, and the Private Browsing information screen will appear.