Thread: How to accelerate mouse in Google Chrome?

How to accelerate mouse in Google Chrome?

Hi there, I am having the issue with the Google Chrome in which i need to solve with your help. Actually i wanted to accelerate the mouse speed in then Google Chrome browser. But i have tried lots of thing but nothing work for me so i am asking the same from you. So can any one help me with How to accelerate mouse in Google Chrome? Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Julli_gaada; 27-03-2010 at 12:48 PM.

Re: How to accelerate mouse in Google Chrome?

You can use the Mouse Stroke extension of the Google Chrome which will makes the browser of your to work with the mouse gesture and many more feature of the same. This extension will make the browser of yours to get the mouse with the acceleration and different gesture which will increase the productivity and performance of the mouse.

Use mouse strokes (aka gestures) to accelerate your operations. Support super drag & go, rocker gestures and wheel gestures in one extension! Volunteer translators needed. Mouse Stroke is a Google Chrome extension which enables mouse strokes (also known as mouse gestures) in the browser.You can perform common tasks by simply moving your mouse. To know more about the visit the Google Chrome Official site.

Thanks for relying to the same query which i have asked about and a quick help given by you is appreciated. I have gone through all the detail that you have given me to work with the same but having one issue that i don't know how to get the extension on the browser so if you help me to download the same then it is possible for me to work with it.

If you want to download the same to your browser and work with then all you have to is to go to the extension page of the Google Chrome and then make the internal search for the extension on same. This will display the list of the available extension of the browser. Click on install button and will give the browser of yours to download the same and install it on your browser.

To download the Google Chrome extension to your browser all you have to do is to go through the explanation given below which will download the extension to your browser.
    • Start the Google Chrome
    • Click to the Tools Menu
    • Click on Extension
    • Click on Get More Extension
    • Search for the extension on same.
    • Click on install

Thats it!!!!!!!!