Thread: Youtube access denied

Youtube access denied

Has anyone noticed that. I was trying access YouTube yesterday around 6 clocks. But the website was not working and giving an Youtube internal server error. Does this fault is related to my browser or this issue from you tubes side. Does anyone face similar issue here regarding this. What is the reason behind this.

Re: Youtube access denied

The Wikipedia site does not frequently go down, excluding yesterday it did. It's also extraordinary for YouTube to experience downtime, but in view of the fact that roughly 7:05 AM Eastern time visitors to the homepage comprise been greeted with an inaccuracy message that basically reads "Http/1.1 Service engaged" or a 500 Internal Server Error message. Dangerously, what is the world coming to Update: and its reverse downtime was approximately 2 full hours.

Providentially, videos motionless play on sites where they are entrenched, and when you head in a straight line to devoted video URLs you be supposed to be capable to watch them without a hitch (illustration). In the meantime, there’s so a great deal chatter regarding it on Twitter that the words 'Service engaged essentially graduated to a Trending subject. Most of them were in anticipation of for a reply from Google regarding the comprehensive homepage downtime.

The YouTube attendant is downwards at present (March 25, 2010) Http/1.1 Service engaged Error appearing. The Source of problem or malfunction. Still unidentified. There is a group of chatter regarding the outage over on Twitter. In piece of information questions regarding YouTube’s outage are coming in so rapidly that the instantaneous you hit surrender, there are previously a batch additional in the search queue! One Twitter client distinguished, “that you are going to die without YouTube ):”Update 7:13am – the present inaccuracy message shows a 500 Internal Service Error.

That is correct the YouTube was downwards for at the same time as. I am not certain regarding what time. There is in addition no reason particular for this. But you are capable to observe the video via Google or several other search engines. The directory videos be able to be seen but the straight right of entry to YouTube website is not obtainable I am trying to stature out the reason behind this. Update you almost immediately.

The Millions of YouTube users determine to be waking up to study that the online video website is downwards, and have been in view of the fact that 7am Eastern Time this morning. When I primary visited the site I was greeted with the message “Http/1.1 Service engaged”, that maintain altering back-and-fourth, immediately at present it read “Service engaged”. Centre Networks originate that all entrenched videos still run, but we cannot be convinced of that. Go make sure your entrenched YouTube Videos and let us know if yours are still up.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain