Thread: How to customize Google Chrome startup page?

How to customize Google Chrome startup page?

Hey there, I am using the Google Chrome browser that i have recently installed. Now i want to do some modification in it. I am starting with the start up page as it is showing default Google page i want to make this page colorful and added with more feature. So tell me How to customize Google Chrome startup page? A help may be appreciated. Thank you

Re: How to customize Google Chrome startup page?

There is an extension of the Google Chrome which will make the Google Chrome start up page which is known as the "Incredible StartPage" extension of the same. so if you want you can download the same from the Google homepage. I have downloaded the same and let me tell you that this is very nice extension for the start page customization.

This is a new extension from Google which makes the customizable start page for Chrome. Easily find your favorite bookmarks and closed tabs. Take notes as you browse. Incredible StartPage is a productive start page replacement for Chrome. Put all your favorite bookmarks in a beautiful frame, and enjoy our handy features!

This is really nice extension of the Google Chrome which makes the startup page of the Google Chrome looks different then it was before. After installing the same when you will open the new tab or start the Google Chrome it will give you option of the notebook, bookmark and many more feature. You can also open then closed tab once again with the closed section of the same.

If you have gone through all the detail of the extension of the Google Chrome and want to download the same but having download issue as you are new for the browser then check out the link given below which has been discussed about the various method to download the extension from the Google Chrome.
    Extensions Installation In Google Chrome

If you have gone through all the detail of the extension of the Google Chrome and want to download the same but having download issue as you are new for the browser then check out the link given below which has been discussed about the various method to download the extension from the Google Chrome.
    Extensions Installation In Google Chrome
    Thanks for giving me the download detail of the Google Chrome extension as i was not aware of the same. Also the reply of all is appreciated. Now i am able to get the Start up page in the same as per my need.