Thread: Want to add Cache clearing button in Mozilla Firefox

Want to add Cache clearing button in Mozilla Firefox

I am the user of the Mozilla Firefox browser which i am using for the browsing purpose and having some issue about the same. As i am every day cleaning the History, Cookies and cache of browser, cache is the most unusable thing which i delete without any hesitation. I Want to add Cache clearing button in Mozilla Firefox so that i can clear the cache with just a single click. Thank you

Re: Want to add Cache clearing button in Mozilla Firefox

As per your query i have searched a lot and come up with the one solution that is known as the extension of the Firefox which is having the capability to add the button on the browsers toolbar and clicking on which will delete the browser cache. This extension is known as the "Empty Cache Button". So download the Empty Cache Button extension and add the button to the toolbar of browser.

Empty Cache Button extension adds a clear cache button to your toolbar button set. Right click on menu bar, click Customize and drag the button to your favorite place. This extension is also available with lots of version to show the compatibility with the Firefox and remove the previous bug with the extension. So i am expecting that you will download the same and work with it.

After the installation of this extension all you have to do is to set the same for the toolbar. To add the same on the Toolbar just follow the steps that is given below to make the extension available on the Toolbar.
    • Right click on Toolbar
    • Select Customize Toolbar
    • Drag the Empty Cache button
    • Place it to browser toolbar.

Now when you click on the button it will display the message that the browser cache is empty. But if you want notification then change the setting in Option of the extension.

If you have gone through all the detail about the same and want to use the same then you can do that with the help of the below given step that will make the browser to work with the extension of the Firefox.
    • Start the Mozilla
    • Click on Tools
    • Click on Add ons
    • Click on Search and type "Empty Cache Button"
    • On the list Click Add to Firefox
    • After timer click on install
    • Restart Firefox

Hey thanks a lot for helping me out with the issue of the Cache that i have asked to you and the quick response of yours is really appreciated. After going through all the detail i have finally download the same with the method that you have specified and install the button on the toolbar. Now Clicking in the same clears the cache of the browser.