Thread: what do you mean by Domain Parking?

what do you mean by Domain Parking?

Hi,

I am planing to start my own website. I was looking for how to register a domain, while searching across the web, I came across the word " Domain parking ". So can you please tell me what do you mean by Domain Parking? Can you please explain me in detail ???

Re: what do you mean by Domain Parking?

Domain Parking is the best method for a quick return on a domain that do not use. There are domain parking providers, which are companies that handle mount websites classified "ads" based on a provider of PPC advertising (pay per click), companies such as Google, Overture (Yahoo) or MIVA, although the Most work with Google Adsense for Domains (also known as Google Domain Park).

Parking domain name (domain parking) is to redirect domain names to unused pages of advertising links. Advertising can enable the holder of the domain name to return the registration fee of the domain name or to make money. Domain Parking allows you to make a profit at the expense of registering a domain. Create a site does not necessarily. When parking domains are not published on the server and redirect to a specific IP - address.

The term domain parking is a process where you register a domain without actually having a launch site, or Web hosting. In fact, even the domain name server (DNS) are included. Normally, business or company that registered your domain name, park it in one of its servers, which means that if you type the name you chose in a browser, you will appear in a default page that will provide the company registration.

If you have not thought of time, start your Internet business for a while or do not even proposed to develop the website, you may want to consider a domain parking service that you can generate revenue from your newly acquired domain. Some Internet companies will provide benefits for your parked domain to register the name change with them. Besides income, the domain can be sold by anyone who is interested. If the domain name is interesting, it can pay large amounts for it. These benefits are achieved with a domain parking work as follows. All traffic to your parked domain name will be routed to a search page or a page with ads on the type Pay-Per-Click, where visitors will click the ads, and you'll get a percentage of the profits derived.

In fact, many people use this method to get money easy and fast but there are some drawbacks that make it ruled for many. A domain name can get popular and direct hundreds of visitors to this page redirected. Unless the name is very good, specific and popular, probably not worthwhile to devote himself entirely to this way of achieving economic benefits. A clear example is to get domain names of famous people and then resell for millions quantities. If you do not believe in the value of certain domains considered good, maybe the following figures will convince you otherwise: