Thread: Want to install FreeWish On computer

Want to install FreeWish On computer

Hello, I am having Windows xp operating system and now I want to install FreeWish. I am not having much more details about it. But, I have heard that it is very useful if you are making use of the website. If you are having any type of details about it, then please provide that to me. I will be thankful to you.

Re: Want to install FreeWish On computer

Hello, I also want to know the details about it. I want to know how can it will help you for your website. And from where I will able to get the download for it. If you are having details about this software then reply me as soon as possible. I have search about it on internet, but, I am not able to get the details. So, if you are having that, then please help me to get that.

Hello, the Freewish is having Features as below:
    • Once FreeWish is installed in your PC or notebook, it instantly turns your PC or notebook into a social networking website, where you can publish your personal photo, music, video, bookmark, web page, document automatically, whether they are just a few or in thousands, access and share them online.
    • Now you can host your own bloggers and invite friends come over for blogging, make your own online diary, journal, and forums.
    • A web-based Microsoft Windows Explorer-like user interface is provided for your website’s directory browsing and contents management.
    • You can further define access groups to regulate who can access what contents.
    • Advanced users can assembly their own pages and templates, and define the cascade style sheet info of a page as well as the embedded components in the page.
    • FreeWish is built on major open source products including but not limited to Sun Java Runtime Environment (JRE), Apache Tomcat, Apache Derby database. Java, JavaScript, AJAX, DHTML, DOM, CSS technologies are heavily implemented.

Hello, If you want to install the FreeWish on your computer, then your computer must fulfill the following system requirements:
    • For Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista (40.5MB)
    • Perform Best under Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0+
    • System minimum requirement: 1GHz CPU, 512MB RAM

Hello, I am having Windows xp operating system installed on my computer and I have also installed the FreeWish on it. It is really a good software application. It will help you to create blog type structure on internet. And while creating it, you just need to use few minutes after installation of this software. I think you must need to use it and you will get much more benefit from it. So, just make use of it.

Hello, If you want to install it on your computer then you must need to make use of the link below for getting the download option. You will able to simply download the software setup from here and get your problem solved. It is a free for all. So, you need not to pay for this software. So, simply install it and get your problem solved:

FreeWish Downlaod