Thread: How to make a Search Filter List in Chrome browser?

How to make a Search Filter List in Chrome browser?

I am having an issue with the Google Chrome browser which i need to solve with your help. I want to know that How to make a Search Filter List in Chrome browser? As i am making a search on different search engine it always give the result with the unwanted content also. So i wanted to customize the search in the Google Chrome. Help me with this issue. Thank you

Re: How to make a Search Filter List in Chrome browser?

Hey you can use the extension of the Google Chrome which will make you to run the search filter in the Google Chrome. The extension of the Google chrome which is known as the "Search Filter" that removes the domain name from the search result of any search engine like Bing, Google, Yahoo and many more. So if you like it then download it for your browser.

Tired of the same spammy scraper sites and useless "Pay to view" pages clogging up your search results? Search Filter is the answer. When installed, a delete button will show up next to the URL in your search results. When a domain has been deleted, it is removed from all search results for all search terms. An Options page is provided to remove filters. Supported search engines are: Google, Bing, and Yahoo.

After the installation of the extension you will notice that the search on the search engine become more clear and specific. This removes the domain name from the search result. This extension can be set for the filter from the Option of the same. To set the option just click on tools and then to extension and then on extension page click on option button next to disable button.

If you have gone through all the detail of the same and want to download the same for your Google chrome browser but as most of the people are ne3w for the browser having less knowledge about the extension download in the Google Chrome. So check out the link given below which will guide you for the download of the extension form the Google Chrome.
    Extensions Installation In Google Chrome

To download the Google Chrome extension just go through the detail that i am specifying to work with the same this would be help you to download and install the SearchFilter Extension.
    • Start the Browser
    • From the MenuBar go to the Tools Menu
    • And then to the Extension
    • After that click on the Get More Extension
    • On the Extension page type SearchFilter
    • Click on the Install