Thread: MobileMe Email messages are not received in Inbox

MobileMe Email messages are not received in Inbox

Hi,

I have a Windows 7 iPhone OS 3.1.3, a problem that suddenly come out. Emails can be sent to your MobileMe account, but never received. Your email application is configured correctly, but the messages do not appear in your inbox. have tried to restore again. but the problem still exists. Can you telll me, why MobileMe Email messages are not received in Inbox ??? please help thanks

Re: MobileMe Email messages are not received in Inbox

The transfer function of your MobileMe mail account can be activated to redirect your mail to another address. The transfer parameter-mail affects all incoming mail, as you read normally using MobileMe Mail or email application on your computer. To verify this:

1. Log on at me.com/mail/.
    2. Click the Action buttonBouton Actionand select Preferences from the menu.
    3. Click Other.
    4. Select or deselect the option "Forward my mail to another email account.
    * If the option is selected, mail is transferred to the account specified.
    * If the option is unchecked, check the Inbox MobileMe Mail or configure the client application messaging Mac or PC to receive email MobileMe.

It is possible that the missing messages are actually arriving but they have been filtered to a Junk folder. Search through all the junk mail folder for each computer used to access your email. If you locate the missing messages in the Junk folder, disable or change the filter to prevent spam messages that are considered spam.

If you start by checking your email in a client application, such as Mac OS X Mail or Microsoft Outlook, a rule may classify mail messages unexpectedly. Check your other folders from the mailbox to find messages that you should have received. If your messages are in another folder, try disabling your rules one by one until the resolution of the problem.

Automated messages can be sent to your MobileMe account, but you do not receive. Your e-mail application is configured correctly, but messages do not appear in your inbox. If your email is received with a delay or if the sender receives a message delivery failure with error 452, the affected messages may have been regarded as "spam" with the MobileMe servers.