Thread: How to improve the efficiency of wordpress by utility tool

How to improve the efficiency of wordpress by utility tool

Hi all,

I am using open-source blog platform WordPress, i will find there are many online tools can help me to improve efficiency, and ensure the smooth operation of my WordPress site. So i want to know more about how to improve the efficiency of wordpress by utility tool. Please suggest. Thanks in advance.

Firefox plug-ins ScribeFire for you to write blog article provides a set of very useful features and options. You can drag and drop content from multiple sources (WordPress visual editor does not currently support this feature), Management blog articles and make comments to the article, through the built-in FTP upload files, manage upload pictures. Scribe Fire is a WordPress built-in editors have higher expectations for the user's ideal choice. Check and reply.

Whether you are a novice or experienced WordPress very seasoned Bo Lord, you will find WordPress Helper is a popular assistant. WordPress Helper will notify you of new WordPress version, so you can customize the keyboard shortcuts, and also provides help documentation, as long as the page with the mouse that can be gently help. All the best.

WordPress plug-in, Broken Link Checker Will be responsible for checking to see if your link is a valid link. It does this by scanning your blog articles and pages, if you find any dead links will notify you through the WordPress Admin. And you can also set the scan time, I suggest you pick a lower access time than scanning. Check and reply.

If you've ever tried through the WordPress visual editor to insert the code in the article, only to find the code was not a whole look, you'll love Google Syntax Highlighter Plug-ins. It can help you in the article and page formatting code in WordPress. With the Google Syntax Highlighter, you want to display the code in the article easier, and to use color to highlight the syntax, the reader to read up a lot easier. If you do not think like the Google Syntax Highlighter, you can also use a similar several plug-ins,WP-Syntax, WP-Chili Or Syntax Highlighter Plus. All the best.

Re: How to improve the efficiency of wordpress by utility tool

WordPress Plugins insights will help you find and collect information and media information, writing articles for you to provide a useful reference. You can search for specific topics through the Insights of all the relevant blog post, which has to find external sites and services, such as Flickr, Youtube, Wikipedia, and Google Blog search provides a very intuitive interface. All the best.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain