Thread: How to find a new site for external links

How to find a new site for external links

Hi all,

I heard that if your site has got a lot of external links, PR value is also high, ranking has been good, then our articles more easily found by other people, other owners are likely to automatically link to your site, do not charge much effort. Even easier to find Link. So i want to know that how to find a new site External links. Please suggest. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by MaggieK; 23-03-2010 at 12:35 AM.

Re: How to find a new site External links

The new site is not easy to get external links. I usually from their existing high PR value of pages, links to this new site began after the three or four months looking for other links. This ensures that the new station already has a good PR value, and has been included most of the web search engines, other owners looked at your site, do not feel any danger to link to you.Has just opened a new site, do not worry too much. All the best.

How to find a new site External links

Web Classification, Web stations is to be included in other sites, so from the classified directory link is relatively easy to get. In addition to the classification of large directories, such as Open Directory, Yahoo, and a good 123 and so on, the Internet, there are many Industry Directory, local classified directories and individual small-scale site station. Take a moment to log on to find these directories. Of course, the premise that at least your site should look good, most of the classified catalog does not look like a refuse collection point included websites. All the best.

Blog community and general web site is constantly updated a big difference, and often cited each other. As long as your blog content characteristics, the other on my blog, it is very easy to link to your website. Check and reply.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Re: How to find a new site for external links

To get to be first to pay. And the Export link is not a bad thing, as long as do not link to spam sites. Links to others, click on about these links, allow the other side will find that you have linked to them. Most owners have a habit of checking the log, they will find that your site has been linked to him. Almost every day I look at logs from the log found in a lot of links over the site, it is natural that it will look. If these sites have good content, I will be collection, observation time, the real good quality, I will automatically link to go back.

A fully commercial e-commerce website is indeed difficult to get links from other sites. Imagine no reason why I want to link to a website selling cosmetics do? Unless it is a friend to help.Should first try a non-commercial part of the site, such as industry knowledge, using tricks such as set up, and then in the same part of a site re-development of business, or simply to build another commercial site, and then again from non-commercial websites to link to commercial sites. Best of luck.