Thread: Help : Adobe Flash uses a Proxy Server

Help : Adobe Flash uses a Proxy Server

Hi, I am the user of the Adobe Flash. I am using the Adobe Flash from last one year. I am very much familiar with Adobe Flash. I also like it's some of the features. But I can not know or not sure about the proxy server. So, I want to know about the how to get the Adobe Flash to use proxy server. Can anyone knows about this query???

Re: Help : Adobe Flash uses a Proxy Server

The Adobe Flash can be a video type of format that can be mostly used on the net. The web sites that can contain a video to transfer and to watch at same time and that can be enabled to use the video format of it. If you can be using a proxy server to an access the Internet, the server can blocks your IP address so the web sites that can you visit can not be able to read your personal information. Hence, you can still watch Adobe Flash videos while using the proxy.

Hello, Adobe Flash can be a file format of the video that can be used on the Net. I can suggest you that to go on to the official site of the Adobe Flash search for your query. I am sure that you can get your answer on this official site. So for your convenience I can providing you the following link that can help's you to know how the Adobe Flash use the proxy server.
    Adobe Flash

The following can be the steps that can helps you for Getting Adobe Flash to Use a Proxy Server :
    Step 1 : Log onto your proxy server site. for eg. ProxyToolbox.com, ProxySites.in and Proxy.org .
    Step 2 : Enter the entire URL of the site into the search bar and press on to the "Go." The site can displays on your web browser.
    Step 3 : Choose the "Play" button to install the video. If your Flash is not current, a prompt appears to download the latest version of Adobe Flash. Choose the download link and allow the program to download. After completion, double-click on the downloaded file and follow the steps to complete the installation.
    Step 4 : Choose the "Play" again and the Adobe Flash video can starts to play on the proxy server site.

The Adobe Flash can be previously known as the Macromedia Flash. The Adobe Flash can be used to add the animation and multiple media applications on the web pages. It can be developed by the Adobe. It can be used to make an animation and many different component that can be used on the web. It can contains scripting language that can be known as ActionScript.