Thread: How to analysis of the core content of a Website

How to analysis of the core content of a Website

Hi all,

I want to launched a blog website for SEO purpose. I want some help from you. Today the effect of a seo content involved very odd, obsessed with personal opinion, there are two main core of originality, health and safety of high-quality content and stability of the outer chain. So i want to know that how to analysis of the core content of a Website. Please reply.

Original high-quality content, which is the core of website. Are talking about here are not taking other people's original article to the first pinch tail is not a synonym for volume replacement, nor for Simplified. Talking about the absolute original, word by word to write out their own original, search search engine, not content. If your website is a high quality and originality of each article, if the outer chain, compared to beautiful women, then the beauty they will line up to let you choose your pick , but also harmful to unrequited love; while the search engines even have to drill in your house into your home for all your high-quality and original articles packaged to take home to you this time Regal on the bar waiting to steal music. Only for the individual owners, all articles are original and even high-quality, really extremely difficult for. Hence the pseudo-species means original, so that only the outer chain, the core of another one. All the best.

Safety and stability is the outer chain of website. It is precisely because individual owners can not all be original and high quality, so woke up outside the chain was particularly important. Original high-quality content like hotel food wine on the table, Fragrance Spreading thousands of miles, attracting search engine, automatic door; while pseudo-collected like the original and civilians, their own farmers and overnight vegetable fried rice, it can not be cited search engine. Therefore, only by means of external links to seduce. Outside the chain to achieve health security and stability. Best of luck.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Web site domain name package does not contain keywords is not important, from the site of the long term, this point can be omitted; web directory up to three directory contains more unfavorable, but if your site all high-quality original, This is a bar may also be omitted; site not open space and stability do not always sufficient; keyword selection and layout, density, keyword layout can be naturally, or it will not deliberately to arrange, otherwise self-defeating.

Key words are not the better, no matter what things must have a degree, when you exceed that degree you will be considered cheating, the entire page's keyword density can be achieved on more than 10, holding a lucky state of mind always feel this way, then maybe Google did not care, then the ranking will go up, in fact, not to look at Google that simple. check and reply.

Site updated too frequently, to see this point do you make it do not quite understand, updated too frequently, they would have been OK, definitely thought I was joking, there are many non-professional webmaster, because of their own work or something, they are often so so, Web sites do not update either one month or one day update the hundreds of articles, this irregular site updates, often left scratching their heads let search engines, spiders to the number of less, your site's ranking may also want to with knowledge. All the best.