Thread: How to force the Eudora to ask for your password

How to force the Eudora to ask for your password

Hi, I am the user of the user of the Eudora. I had just installed the Eudora on my computer system. I can never use the Eudora before. So, I can not know anything about the Eudora and it's features. So, I want to know about the How can I force the Eudora to ask my for my password. Can anyone knows about this concept of the Eudora???

Re: How to force the Eudora to ask for your password

Eudora can be a classic and powerful, flexible and efficient an email client that can spam perfectly and can shows narrow a weakness. The statistical spam filter can be used to an organize good mail could be nice, though. Some of the Eudora's better features can be only an available in the paid version. I hope this information can works for you.

I can recommended you that you can simply search on the Internet for your issue and you can get your answer. If you can not get your answer then reply me. Even though I am providing you the following link that can help's you to search your issue on the Internet and to resolve your issue.
    Eudora E-mail Client

The Eudora can be an efficient Email client that can I use from last year. If you would like that your Eudora Email client to forget your password that the Eudora can knows then you can be able by forcing the Eudora to ask for your password at the next time. As per your choice an Eudora can forget your password simply by clicking on the Special -> Forget Password.

Hello, I am also the user of the Eudora. I am also wanted to know How to force the Eudora to ask for your password, when I am newer to this application. But I could only did that I had visited to the following link and there I can get the Tips and tricks related to the Eudora. And I can be aware of this feature of the Eudora. Try It!!
    Eudora link