Thread: Email issue on Me account

Email issue on Me account

I want some help in setting up mail account on mobile me. I am not getting proper support in that. What is needed to get a quick mail setup in apple mail. What should I do here first. I had not yet being with the mobile me account. But I am going to take the subscription for the same. How to set the same on the mail also.

Re: Email issue on Me account

The Email is one of the fastest, most suitable and economical methods of staying in touch with friends and family. Mac OS X makes it simple to send and take delivery of email with a built-in email submission called Mail. All you necessitate is right of entry to the Internet and an email account which is typically presented with your Internet account or you are able to even sign up for a MobileMe audition account and get a @me.com email. Once you have got your mobileme account set up, you are prepared to send and take delivery of email.

The first time you open the Mail (by clicking the postage stamp image in the Dock), your Mac mechanically sets up an email account for you using the information in sequence in the MobileMe pane of System favorites. If you do not have a MobileMe account (or have not entered that information in sequent yet), Mail Setup supporter opens to direct you all the way through the procedure of setting up a innovative account—immediately enter the information in sequent presented by your Internet contributor and you can generate supplementary email accounts at several time.

By evasion, Mail determine mechanically verify for new messages each time you first open Mail. If you would like to see if you have got mail, declare, at present, hit it off and get Mail in the toolbar to verify email in all of your accounts, or select Mailbox > Get New Mail > account to confirm for mail in a scrupulous account (if you have numerous accounts). If Mail finds innovative mail, your messages determines and come into view scheduled in boldface.

To locate Mail to verify for messages mechanically, select favorites from the Mail menu, then hit it off the general in the resulting window. From to verify for innovative mail pop-up menu, select a desired time interval. You can also select a sound from the new mail sound pop-up menu to ready to act you that innovative mail has arrived. All Apple computers come with built-in Mac Help that presents step-by-step commands to do several activities on your system.

You or your partners might desire to send documents, images, pictures, or additional files to every other, and Mail makes this simple by method of accessory. To send a file to an important person, basically pull the file onto the message window to connect it and then send the message. To save a file from a message sent to you, pull the attached file from the email message to your desktop or additional position.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain