Thread: How to join tab in Google Chrome?

How to join tab in Google Chrome?

Hi there, I am having one issue that i need to solve with your help. I am using the Google Chrome browse in which i have been searching for a way to join the tab of two browsers windows in one as i am working with multiple window and some time i need to join all in one window. So if any one knows about How to join tabs in Google Chrome? then help me. Thank you

Re: How to join tab in Google Chrome?

The only thing that can help you for this issue is known as the extension of the Google Chrome which merge the multiple browser window into one. This extension is known as the "JoinTabs" that combine all the tab from different windows to the one windows tab so that you can get rid of multiple browser windows problem. So try the extension and let me know whether you liked it or not.

If you have installed Jointabs extension the this will combines all Chrome tabs in separate windows into a single window. A lot of links create new windows instead of new tabs, so JoinTabs moves every tabs of each windows in that where you click the icon of JoinTabs. It works also with popup windows, as Developer Tools

After the installation of this extension you will notice that an extension icon has been placed in the Google Chrome browser toolbar. If you have multiple windows opened right now or if not then open multiple browser window to check the working of the same. Now after that click on the icon of the JoinTabs extension magically it will combine all the Window's tab into one.

This is very nice extension of the Google Chrome which will make the tab of the windows into one. But this extension is having one problem. The JoinTab does not work with the pinned tab and also not compatible with the LastPass extension. So if you like all about this and do not care about the Pinned tab then you can use it without any worries as this is nicely developed tools for the Google Chrome browser.

After going through all the discussion about the same i hope that you will like to use this extension but as then Google Chrome is new browser very less people having the knowledge about the downloading the extension so here i am posting the link that will install and download extension. So try the link and work with extension installation.
    Extensions Installation In Google Chrome