Thread: How to access the Twitter on Kindle DX

How to access the Twitter on Kindle DX

Hi, I am the student of the commerce. I am also the user of the Twitter and Kindle. I can use the Kindle once. But, I can not know about How to access the Twitter on the Kindle. So, I want to know about the solution for accessing the Twitter on the kindle. Can anyone knows about the this then please reply me. I am waiting for you reply!!!!

Re: How to access the Twitter on Kindle DX

Hi, The Amazon Kindle can be a hardware and software base that can be developed by an Amazon.com for the rendering and can showing of e-books and another media that can be digital. There can be the 3 hardware devices that can be named as Kindle, Kindle 2, and Kindle DX that can be supported by Amazon Kindle platform. The Kindle software applications can exist for Windows, iPhone OS, BlackBerry and Mac OS.

I can not have the good luck for accessing any web sites that can be on the Kindle and that can requires log ins. That can includes the Kindle Boards and Hot mail. I can have heard some rumors that the people can not able to log onto the gmail. But I can not have such an account so I could not tried. I am expecting the the someone else can here soon and who can be able to provide you some better solutions.

I am using the Google Docs, hence my procedure can be a bit different that normal G mail. I can just visited my mail site such as the https://mail.<sitename>.com and I can got a page that can telling me JavaScript must be enabled. At the bottom of this page is a link to view the site on a mobile phone or similar device. I went there and bookmarked the page for future use. Works like a champ.

I suggest you to go to the following link and try to ask the or discuss with other people, I hope they can have the solution for you on this query. i am providing you the following link for your convenience and it can work for me :
    TWITTER
    It can Works for me on my K2i very well though I can not use it often.