Thread: Need fix for Google image search

Need fix for Google image search

I having an issue that i need to sole with help of yours. I Need fix for Google image search As we are making an image search and when we click that it will first load the image and link related to the image and many more that we don't want to wish. I am using Google Chrome browser. So if any one having the solution for same then advice me. Waiting for reply.

Re: Need fix for Google image search

There is an extension of Google Chrome that works with the Google image search. I am having the same issue and got the solution of the same as clickGOOGLEview " extension for my work. Which i have use and it display the image only and not the link and the website detail related to the image. So do the same and work with it.

This is the extension of the Google Chrome which will make the browser o0f yours to go to the directly to images in Google Images search. and does not display any other content from the Webpage. So if you like to do the same the same then you can use this extension and download it from the Google Chrome's Extension page.

Hey Thanks for all your help regarding the issue of mine that i got with the Google Image Search. And your quick reply of yours help me more about the same. But having one more issue as i have search for this extension but did not find the same. So if you will help me to download the extension then i can achieve the same.

To download the same you have to go through the detail that i am specifying to work with the same this would be help you to download and install the clickGOOGLEview
    1. Start the Browser
    2. From the MenuBar go to the Tools Menu
    3. And then to the Add on Menu item
    4. After that click on the Get More Extension
    5. Now on the Extension page type clickGOOGLEview
    6. This will display the list of same, Click on the Install
    7. Now click on the Install
    8. You are done.

If you have gone through all the detail and liked the same then you can download the same from the Google Chrome extension page which are having the download of it. Just make the internal search for the keyword and click on install button and the extension will be downloaded to your browser. Check the link below for more help
    Extensions Installation In Google Chrome